17 Best Salesforce Tools and Integrations for 2023
As heavy-duty Salesforce users, we’re always looking for new tools and tried-and-true favorites. So we put together the top Salesforce tools and technologies list to help you and your teams get the most out of your customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
And, to make it even easier, we segmented Salesforce integration tools by use case. Have a tool you can’t live without that’s not on this list? Let us know.
- Spekit: best integration for training and adoption
- Cirrus Insight: best integration for Google Workspace and Outlook
- Salesforce Lightning: best Salesforce tool to boost productivity
- ZoomInfo: best integration for lead enrichment
- Outreach: best integration for sales automation
- Demandbase: best integration for account-based marketing
- Cloudingo: best integration for data hygiene
- Dataloader.io: best Salesforce tool for data imports
- RingLead: best Salesforce tool for improving data hygiene
- SMS-Magic: best integration for messaging
- Tenfold: best integration for cold calling
- SPOTIO: best Salesforce integration for field sales teams
- Conga Composer: best integration for document generation
- Adobe Sign: best integration for eSignatures
- Asana: best integration for interdepartmental collaboration
- Ambition: best Salesforce analytics tool
- SalesIntel: best integration for B2B account and contact data intelligence
17 Best Salesforce Tools and Integrations for 2023
Salesforce integration tools have added tremendous value to the platform. To help you maximize your investment and save time, we’re sharing our list featuring 16 Salesforce tools and technologies that make our jobs easier and more rewarding.
Integrating with Salesforce is easy. The Salesforce API library has extensive references, guides, and APIs for developers. An API is a software intermediary that allows two apps to communicate. It’s how the tools and technologies we shared below “talk to” Salesforce and bring their functionality to the CRM.
No. 1. Best for Salesforce Training and Adoption: Spekit
Spekit is a just-in-time learning platform that helps sales teams onboard, adopt, and drive better business outcomes. It’s the only Salesforce digital adoption platform (DAP) with one-click integration. Spekit also connects with Salesforce CPQ, Lightning, NPSP, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud.
- Automatically syncs changes in Salesforce and Spekit
- Spekit’s easy-to-use editor simplifies documentation and enriches with videos, images, emojis, and more
- Eliminate friction by intelligently embedding training straight in sales teams’ workflows
- Spotlights: in-app notifications communicate company announcements, changes, and new features
- Speks: microlearning prompts via icons that can attach to any field object, picklist, or keyword in Salesforce
- Flows: step-by-step instructions in Salesforce that are especially useful for change management and quick and easy to create, edit, and share
- The Dock: collapsible sidebar follows users as they navigate Salesforce, centralizing information with self-service features
“Our plans to roll out Salesforce to 1,800 users changed drastically when the pandemic hit. As we were vetting solutions to support this, Spekit quickly separated itself from others in this space. Self-sufficiency is critical during these times and Spekit’s team of experts helped us structure and embed new product playbooks within Salesforce, surfacing relevant sales content at our team’s fingertips and empowering them to get answers on their own, instantly. Because Spekit is so intuitive, it has led to our teams being confident and embracing, not only our sales technology but also our sales strategies.”Logan Thomeczek, Vice President of Sales Enablement, Farm Credit Services of America
No. 2. Best Salesforce Integration for Google Workspace and Outlook: Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight is an email tracking solution and one of the many Salesforce integration tools that increase sales teams’ productivity.
Cirrus Insight offers a clean, user-friendly interface that syncs to Salesforce and requires minimal sales rep action. The email tracking solution also offers meeting scheduling and templates, which may help teams centralize actions and eliminate redundant technologies.
- Clean, user-friendly interface
- Easily customizable email templates
- Reduces friction between platforms, centralizing email tracking
- Providers a deeper understanding of how customers interact with your emails
No. 3. Best Salesforce Tool to Boost Productivity: Salesforce Lightning
Salesforce Lightning is a clean, user-friendly customer relationship management (CRM) interface. It also offers greater functionality than its predecessor, Salesforce Classic, including a component library, app builder, and support for third-party applications.
Additionally, Salesforce Lightning helps users build apps faster at a lower cost, with easy-to-reuse code across components. Just about anyone can create apps with Lightning’s drag-and-drop functionality. Salesforce is also programming language agnostic, allowing for flexible custom app development.
- Clean, intuitive user interface
- More functionality than Salesforce Classic
- Build apps fast with fewer clicks
- Add custom branding and personalized content
No. 4. Best Salesforce Integration for Lead Enrichment: ZoomInfo
The ZoomInfo Revenue Operation System (RevOS) unifies data, insights, software, and integrations to help you identify, engage, and convert customers across your addressable market.
ZoomInfo allows you to define your target market and reach your ideal customers through multi-touch sales cadences. It also has a native email and phone dialer tool and conversation intelligence, allowing you to analyze customer calls, meetings, and emails.
ZoomInfo offers four platforms: SalesOS, MarketingOS, TalentOS, and OperationsOS, which are specialized for Sales, Marketing, HR, and Operations teams.
The software integrates with Salesforce, boosting go-to-market team productivity. In addition, ZoomInfo’s lead enrichment capabilities help you keep your Salesforce instance consistent and updated.
- See ZoomInfo data and insights inside of Salesforce without having to log into multiple platforms
- Continuously enhance Salesforce record data quality
- Pull Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity objects from Salesforce, and filter that data in ZoomInfo
- Refine searches based on account owners, lead creation date, opportunity stage, and more
- Set automated alerts to sales reps about the accounts they own
No. 5. Best Salesforce Integration for Sales Automation: Outreach
The Outreach Sales Execution Platform brings AI-powered deal insights to help revenue leaders automate sales engagement and streamline business processes and growth.
Outreach automates sales engagement workflows across the revenue cycle and helps reps close deals faster. The solution also offers real-time analysis and buyer engagement signals to help revenue leaders fix at-risk deals and forecast better.
Outreach offers real-time updates in and out of Salesforce. All activities in Outreach, such as calls and emails, are automatically captured in Salesforce. Outreach is compatible with Salesforce Aloha and Lightning.
- Identify which fields on an object should get updates from Outreach or Salesforce
- Detect when leads are converted to contacts and pull in data into Salesforce to stay up-to-date
- Real-time version control to ensure the most recent update saves
- Create a report, import a lead/content, and click to create an email, sequence, and call using Outreach without leaving Salesforce
No. 6. Best Salesforce Tool for Account-Based Marketing: Demandbase
Demandbase is an account-based management (ABM) solution that integrates with Salesforce. It enables reps and account executives to access account, prospect, and customer insights right in Salesforce.
The ABM solution lets you track engagement across all sources, aggregating data from anonymous and known sources. Demandbase also helps reps and managers prioritize accounts based on intent and activity and improve the ABM sales process.
- Set user roles and permissions
- Save time creating and using audiences in Demandbase and eliminate manual importing, exporting, and matching
- See full-funnel data, where accounts are in a sales cycle, and how they’re contributing to revenue
- Automate weekly data synced of account and ownership data
- Store only the components needed to surface metrics that matter for ABM Analytics
No. 7. Best Salesforce Integration for Data Hygiene: Cloudingo
Cloudingo is one of many great Salesforce integration tools. The data cleansing tool removes duplicates in Salesforce or from imported files. It also lets you build unlimited filters using multiple matching styles.
Cloudingo has a low learning curve, and its ability to download all fields on an object opens up new data cleanup possibilities. The tool also records field and data changes, which can be helpful to refer to if things get merged incorrectly.
- Merge duplicates automatically or manually, in bulk
- Clean list before they go into Salesforce
- Monitor your activity and share progress reports with stakeholders
- Create permission-based user logins for added security and control
- Easily integrate Cloudingo to other systems via API
No. 8. Best Salesforce Tool for Data Imports: Dataloader.io
Dataloader.io is a popular data import tool that integrates with Salesforce. It increases efficiency with bulk record updates and enables teams to schedule future jobs. The time-saving tool has a user-friendly interface and enables you to interact with your data across all Salesforce objects.
- Mass import, export, and delete records in Salesforce
- Make bulk updates or fix data you’ve already entered with ease
- Straightforward user interface; easy to relate objects
- Enables you to build load templates and customize load parameters
- Easy-to-digest error reporting
No. 9. Best Salesforce Tool for Improving Data Hygiene: RingLead
RingLead is a data cleansing solution for Salesforce that can help you manage duplicate records and inaccurate prospect data and reporting. The data orchestration platform lets you analyze your database’s health and automatically correct inaccurate and duplicate contacts.
- Enriches, dedupes, cleanses, segments, and normalizes data
- Automates data processes, such as list-building, standardization, lead-to-account matching, routing, and scoring
- Easy-to-use, codeless, and customizable platform
- Seamlessly integrated third-party data with internal systems
- Create ideal customer profiles with first-party data
No. 10. Best Salesforce Tool for Messaging: SMS-Magic
SMS-Magic is on our Salesforce tools lists for its messaging capabilities. It enables you to drive multi-channel communications across text and increasingly popular apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. SMS-Magic is native to Salesforce and can help your brand deepen customer engagement and drive more personalized interactions.
- Supports multiple messaging channels
- Offers interactive and automated messaging
- Global coverage, including long- and short-codes, toll-free numbers, call forwarding, bring your own number or carrier
- Enables you to send marketing blasts, drip campaigns, surveys, and track links
- Includes analytics and dashboards to help you assess the success of your efforts
No. 11. Best Salesforce Integration for Cold Calling: TenFold
Tenfold is one of the many Salesforce tools and technologies that help sales teams be more successful at their jobs. The cloud-based technology enables them to build better customer relationships and increase their in-call productivity.
Further, Tenfold can help boost your CSAT scores and get higher returns from your CRM and communications systems. The solution allows for workflow automation and gives reps a single view of CRM data, call and chat controls, and key customer data. Tenfold also supports language localization and a blend of internal and outsourced agents.
- Improves customer experience and rep productivity
- Salesforce Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) supporting Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, BroadSoft, Skype, InContact
- Screen-pops that help reps immediately recognize callers
- Reduces average handle time (AHT)
- Gives reps context within their workflows
- Supports custom objects, cases, and opportunities
- Click to dial, agent status, real-time transcription, AI insights with Salesforce Einstein Call Coaching
No. 12. Best Salesforce Integration for Field Sales Teams: SPOTIO
Spotio is a field sales engagement solution that gives you complete visibility into field activities. It lets you frictionlessly capture real-time field data to make more informed decisions.
Spotio integrates with Salesforce and enables teams to be more productive with auto-logging, automated CRM data capture, and templates for emails, calls, and texts.
In addition, Spotio offers multi-channel communication, allowing you to track live sales activity and capture it wherever you record data. You can also use this tool to verify visits with GPS reporting and see where your reps are at any time. However, you can turn Location Tracking off if your team prefers privacy.
- Bi-directional integration with Salesforce
- Leads/Accounts created in Spotio will automatically sync to Salesforce, including custom fields
- Automated CRM data capture with frictionless auto-logging
- Templates for emails, calls, and texts
- Multi-channel activity tracking
- Custom reports with relevant metrics and KPIs, available on web or mobile
No. 13. Best Salesforce Integration for Document Generation: Conga
Conga Composer integrates with Salesforce and simplifies document generation, reporting, and delivery. The solution lets you create, present, and report in PowerPoint, Word, HTML email, and Excel.
Conga Composer is a time-saving solution that promotes consistency through standardized quotes, proposals, contracts, work orders, and invoices. In addition, users can easily customize its grab-and-go templates for different use cases and customers.
- Conga is compatible with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Starts at $20 per user; offers a free trial version
- Automatically populates documents with Salesforce data, reducing manual errors
- Automates processes and reduces errors to help you keep pace with your customers
- Enables you to share multiple documents with customers and add multiple signers
- Get notified when prospects open an agreement and take other actions
No. 14. Best Salesforce Integration for eSignatures: Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is an e-signature solution with a 5-star rating on the Salesforce AppExchange. It helps sales teams speed up their workflows and streamlining signing for your organization and your customers.
It also lets you set up signing workflows with Process Builder and track agreements. You can also track and integrate agreements with Adobe Sign into your emails, Salesforce CPQ, and Community Cloud.
- Free 30-day trial of Adobe Sign for Salesforce
- Adobe Sign supports Salesforce Lightning and mobile
- Reduce errors and legal risks with automated signatures and authentication
- See where each agreement is at any time
- Speed up the contract process and sales contract cycle
No. 15. Best Salesforce Integration for Interdepartmental Collaboration: Asana for Salesforce
Asana is a collaborative project management app that helps eliminate data silos and increase efficiency. Asana integrates with Salesforce and allows sales teams to keep track of their projects and request information from other departments with tasks.
- Keep track of Salesforce projects and drive seamless collaboration throughout sales cycles
- Automate critical sales workflows with Process Builder to avoid missing critical steps in deal cycles
- Compatible with Salesforce Lightning and Classic
- User-friendly interface, customizable templates, and multiple views of projects, such as Board, List, Calendar
- Integrates with Microsoft Teams, Tableau, Google Workspace, Slack, Box, and more
No. 16. Best Salesforce Analytics Tool: Ambition
Ambition is an analytics, coaching, and gamification software platform that integrates with Salesforce. It helps motivate performance and create closer and connected teams.
Ambition makes it easy to collect and show performance data from Salesforce and third parties in one place. The tool also makes data insights more digestible and actionable to help leaders and managers make better decisions faster.
- Motivate and train sales reps with 360-degree views
- Share meaningful insights with reps to show them where they’re improving and where they need to grow
- Use gamification to drive long-term behavior change
- Provide consistent, effective training at a greater scale
- Set Slack and email alerts
- Drive engagement with fantasy-league style contests
- G2 reviewers consistently mention high-quality support
No. 17. Best Salesforce Integration for B2B Account and Contact Data intelligence: SalesIntel
SalesIntel’s B2B sales intelligence software, coupled with Salesforce CRM, offers instant access to human-verified contact and company data to help identify, reach and close buyers faster. With its native integration for Salesforce CRM. Sales, marketing, and revenue operations teams maximize performance for the entire go-to-market team. With the ability to easily build prospect lists and export them directly to Salesforce CRM with one click, teams enhance pipeline velocity, speed to lead and ultimately, revenue.
- Auto enrich and de-dupe new and existing records in Salesforce
- Search SalesIntel’s contacts and companies database right in your Salesforce org
- Schedule database for automatic data enrichment to keep Salesforce records accurate and up to date
- Update incorrect or missing information from pre-existing Salesforce records
- Map leads, contacts, and account settings for users
- Bulk enrich Salesforce contacts with custom rules and avoid data decay
- Export contacts using our quick add feature to Salesforce
- Export contact information as lead or contact records using our bulk upload feature to Salesforce
Streamline Salesforce Training and Adoption
Salesforce is repeatedly rated the #1 CRM, but mastering its features and getting employees to adopt it is easier said than done.
Spekit’s learn-anywhere capabilities and embedded content help your teams onboard, learn, and adopt Salesforce to move at the speed of your customers.
Learn how Spekit can ramp up your Salesforce onboarding and training
About the Author
Mel is the CEO and Co-founder of Spekit, a Forbes 30 under 30 recipient, Entrepreneur’s Top 100 Women of Influence, and featured across Crunchbase, Fast Company, Business Insider, and more. She is leading the revolution to shatter the glass ceiling and unleash the full potential of every employee. Learn more ->