What you'll learn
Eran Gil has over 20 years of sales, alliances, business development and leadership experience in the tech industry. He co-founded cloud professional services firm Cloud Sherpas, which was acquired by Accenture, serves on multiple boards and today, is the CEO of the professional cloud services company, AllCloud.
In this time, he’s gained a deep understanding of not only what a successful partnership looks like, but the keys to success, including building a long term partner strategy that aligns with your broader business goals and what it takes to choose the right partner to drive digital transformation in an organization.
In this episode, he’ll join Spekit CEO, Melanie Fellay, to share the keys to a successful partnership strategy including:
- How to build a true partner strategy that supports your long term business goals
- Choosing the right consulting or implementation partner
- The role your partners should play in digital transformation
- Avoiding the common pitfalls of implementations and partner relationships
- How to drive digital transformation in a remote-only world, and more!